Tuesday, December 9, 2008

83. 2008 Awards

Worst Song Of 2008...possibly ever

Millionaires - Alcohol

Sweet Jesus Son of Mary and Joseph, Staten Island has risen to become the new Sodom and Gomorrah.

Your referencing hip hop culture but you are three white girls? I don't get it. Your white. why the...Oh I see!! You are poking fun at hip hop culture and their "bling." Oh yeah becasue no one has made fun of hip hop artists. Uou know what would also be cool, wearing your pants low and tricking out your station wagon. You see because hip hop artists are black and we taker their fashion to show how ridiculous it is! If there was ever a song that crystallized my hatred for soulless party girls and their shitty taste in music, clothes and life choices, "Alcohol" would be the sound of my personal torment. Not only is this song meaningless in context but the lyrics are so banal hitting yourself with a Punky Brewster trapper keeper makes more sense and derives more pleasure. It is not even the ironic "so bad its good," its the "it's so bad and I feel so sad for the unborn." In my worst dreams, I would be dating one of these girls and just for a second I would contemplate staying with her for another two months to piggyback on their success. That second of judgment sends shivers down my spine.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hip Hop is not just for black people.