Tuesday, December 9, 2008

80. Goodbye Police


1977-1984, 1986, 2003, 2007-2008

Alright this is it Police, I am wishing you well. Goodbye Have a safe flight. Please never come back. those strange dates at the bottom have chronicled the unsteady status of the police since 1994. It is like the 6 months it takes to break up with your girlfriend and things are "kinda uncertain." Your officially broken up but your still having awkward sex. I guess we are going out. After their final bow in 1984, they managed to drudge up 3 reunion shows for charity and publicity. Supposedly this is the last one. Fine. Ill give you a wave and a nice gold watch. But I swear to God, if in another 5 years I hear rumors of a reunion, I am writing a stern post in my blog. Ill make you rue the day you crossed KCHoM.

No comments: