Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Volume 2 (Spring)


Volume 2 (Spring)

1. AC Slater - Rock It Out
2. (untitled silent track)
3. The Bee Gees - You'll Never See My Face Again
4. The Decemberists - The Rake's Song
5. Anamanaguchi - Tempest, Teamwork, Triumph (At Sea)
6. B Flieschman - Broken Monitors
7. Rainbow - Tarot Woman
8. Martin Denny - I Talk To The Trees
9. Pink Mountaintops - And I Thank You
10. the Thermals - When I Died
11. Caspa - Victoria's Secret
12. Uriah Heep - The Wizard
13. Cursive - From The Hips
14. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Take Me Back To My Boots And Saddle
15. Bon Iver - For Emma
16. Peste Noir - Dueil Angoisseus (Christine De Pisan, 1362-14
17. Epileptic Peat - The Doldrums


Two more tracks were on this cd but the original listing was lost in the flood.

#Waaves - So Bored
*Vashti Bunyan - Another Diamond Day


No comments: